The website www.whatspass.com (“Website” or “Platform”) is provided by Socialstart S.r.l., Via Terenzio n. 10 Rome – Italy ("WhatsPass" or "we"). You can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Bookings through the Platform are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Business as well as additional conditions of suppliers.
Art. 1 Application
Art. 2 No offer binding
The information on this Website is for general informational purposes only. Information on this Website does not constitute an offer binding to us. Binding agreements with suppliers of activities available on the Website require a booking request through the platform and the supplier's acceptance of the booking request according to the Terms and Conditions of Business./p>
Art. 3 Warranty
While we try to ensure that the information in or through the Website is accurate, we do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its correctness, completeness, currentness, reliability, suitability for any purpose or otherwise (including for any information provided by third parties). WhatsPass makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website and local personal tour guides;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website; or
- any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and WhatsPass will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
We may change, add or remove information on the Website and its structure and functions at any time at our sole discretion, without specifically informing of any such change, and without removing outdated information or characterizing it as such. We may also block users from accessing the Website or parts of it, or require certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access. We do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the Website or its functions, that the Website is free from defects, or that the Website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software. Moreover, we do not guarantee that information available on the Website has not been altered through technical defects or by unauthorized third parties. You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, WhatsPass, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof.
Art. 4 Liability
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and local suppliers. WhatsPass reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users and take appropriate action if WhatsPass, in its sole discretion, finds any violation of these Terms or other improper conduct.
We exclude our liability, and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees and officers, for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the Website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the Website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WhatsPass, its parent or related corporations, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Website;
- Your violation of Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- Any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party; or
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website.
Art. 5 License
Art. 6 Intellectual property rights
As between you and us, the Website is and remains protected by copyright and/or any other intellectual property rights (including protection granted through unfair competition law). You acquire no rights in the Website, and in any names, trade names, and distinctive signs of any nature (including trademarks) published on the Website. You may access and view the Website, but not incorporate it into other websites, and not copy, present, license, publish, download, upload, send or make it perceptible in any other way without our prior written consent.
Art. 8 Applicable law and jurisdiction